Terms, Privacy & Cookies
We may collect the following information when you use our platform:
- Personal information such as name, email address, and demographic information such as postcode, preferences, and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
- We may collect personal information from teenagers, including but not limited to: name, age, email address, and school information. We may also collect information about their usage of our platform, including but not limited to: log data, IP address, and device information.
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- To personalize your experience on our platform
- To send you emails about new products, special offers, or other information which we think you may find interesting
- To improve our platform and services
- To analyze how our platform is used and make improvements
- To comply with legal and regulatory requirements
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
We take appropriate measures to protect the personal information of our teenage users. We implement and maintain technical and organizational measures to ensure the security and confidentiality of their information. However, no method of transmission over the internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, and we cannot guarantee the absolute security of personal information.
Our edutech platform complies with COPPA. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. If we become aware that we have collected personal information from a child under 13 without parental consent, we will take steps to delete the information as soon as possible.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added, and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes, and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our platform in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website experience by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
Our platform may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our platform, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide while visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on our platform, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 1st May, 2023.